Areas of discussion:
- Why is the G20 important for businesses, and how given Brexit, can the UK make the most of this forum?
- What are the CBI and ICC doing to support both UK and international companies at the G20?
- In two weeks’ time governments from around the world will gather in Buenos Aires for the 11th WTO Ministerial Conference, what should be the outcome of this conference?
- How much of a priority is the WTO to CBI members?
- From a global policy point of view, what should UK companies be doing to prepare for next year, and potentially a hard Brexit?
We are now broadcasting to over 130 countries worldwide from Sri Lanka to the USA, so if you would like to come and speak on a topical world business issue, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up to date with news and updates at the ICC United Kingdom, follow us on Twitter!